Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Merry Christmas

                Welcome to Creations by J.D.Fields Newsletter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------`


MARRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
HO-HO-HO-HO 

And my Christmas wish for all of you is this...


Will we headed back to So Ca for my brother Memorial Service. 


I still can't believe he is gone...



Once the Memorial Service was done we took a few days to celebrate Thanksgiving/Christmas with my mom, my son-in-laws grandmother, friends, your children and grandchildren.  YEA!!!




I even got to spend sometime creating new Christmas Ornaments with the grand kids. (Hayden Faith has her apron on so that she can paint just like me.) 
Here is Hayden Faith ornament that she painted her self.  

This one is little man. I had him use his hold hand to paint with and I did the rest. 

Then on Thanksgiving Day we went to hubbies mom and dad house to celebrate with hubby family. 
----------------------------------------------------

The next day we pack up and head home to Texas. 

While we drove to California I had read a book call Drawing 365-Tips & Techniques to build your confidence & skills by Katherine Tyrrell. 
One of the things that the book talk about was drawing what you see outside a moving vehicle quickly. 
So on the way back home I try it.

Here is a sketch that I did while hubby drove across Az. I only gave myself 5 mins to get in the mountains and some of the land.  
Once I got the basic in I then added the weeds to kill time.

As we past Gila Bend, Az (about 6 mile out) I got sick, so hubby had to turn around and head back to Gila Bend. While we were there I saw this Gila Monster (wall hanging) on the wall of a building and I knew I had to draw it. 
  
As we where driving though El Paso, Tx hubby pointed out the Mexico Wall that separate the Us from Mexico. I could not believe how close it is. Again I try my had at a quick sketch of the wall.  

----------------------------------------------------------
Now for an update on the mural... I can not post any pics just yet because my son car is back up to the mural and I am at the tail end of finishing it (need to seal it). I will post some pics on the next newsletter. 

-----------------------------------------------------
The other day I was looking through some box's in the garage (I have been here almost a year now and I am still trying to unpack) when I came across two old hymns that are from the early 1900. I am sorry to say that they were so damage and every brittle that most folks would have thrown them out but the artist in me could not do that. 

I knew that I wanted to give them a 2nd change at bring joy to peoples lives but how?   
Then it hit me! 
Why not turn them into Christmas Ornaments.
 So I did.  

As soon as I made them they became a big seller. So I am going to be making these all year around to sell for Christmas. Yea!!! 
-----------------------------------------------------
    
In my last newsletter I started that the NOVELTY GLASS, PLASTIC AND FLAT, ROUND ORNAMENTS
Note# Tax & Shipping included in the price of the ornament.

1. Small Ornaments - $12.00 
2. Medium Ornaments - $15.00 
3. Large Ornaments - $20.00 

That was the wrong prices. 
These prices are for the Egg Ornaments only. 

 I am sorry for any miss communications on my part. 

The Vintage Christmas Ornaments and the Color Swirl Ornaments are price at $6.00 + shipping  


---------------------------------------------

                
Extras!!!-Extras!!!



-------------------------------------------------------------

J.D. UPCOMING EVENTS

Here you will find all the places that my artwork is on display at...


LIGHTHOUSE COFFEE SHOP AND ART GALLERY

November 01- December 31 the New Gallery Art Show call "TRAVEL" will be showing 8 of my California Mission painting. 

1404 N. 9th Street 
Midlothian, Texas 76065

Now Open at 8:am Monday - Friday

8:am-3:pm Mon | 8:am-9:pm Tue-Fri | 9:am-9:pm Sat



 Admission Free  
 
--------------------------------------------------------------


 Find Wood Carvings 

7121 N.HI 35E 
     Waxahachie, Texas 75165 


                                      Admission Free  

                                                Here I have a variety of painting.

         ----------------------------------------------------

                         The Vault Smokehouse 
-
1290 Eastgate Road
Midlothian, Texas 76065

Now Open on  Tuesday - Thursday 11:00 am- 3:00 pm  

Friday - Saturday 11:00 am- 8:00 pm  

Close Sunday & Monday

Admission Free 

Here I have a little Mimi Art Gallery with a variety of painting, eggs, and ornaments 

Admission free

----------------------------------------------------


I am deeply grateful for your support, comments and business and a huge thanks to all of those who have recently purchased my paintings and ornaments. It means a lot to me.

Thanks once again for taking the time to read the newsletter.
-------------------------------------------------------------


Do you have a wall that needs to be filled or perhaps replaced with an image that inspires you? Or a memory you would like captured? 

Than I would love to talk to you about doing a commission painting for you.   

And thank you for your support, your love of art and for letting me sharing my journey with you.

If you have friends who would be interested in my work, please forward this e-newsletter on to them.

--------------------------------------------------------


If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter, e-mail me at 
pals4ever98@hotmail.com and place in the subject line unsubscribe "Delete" and I will take you off the list. 

That's all you have to do. 

Thank you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Well until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless


---------------------------------------------------------


If you have friends who would be interested in my

work, please forward this blog on to them. And 


You can continue to stay connected via:

My Website:  http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/  

My blog: http://creationsbyjdfields.blogspot.com/     

My Newsletter: http://newsletterbyjdfields.blogspot.com/

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/creationsbyjdfields

Google+:  https://plus.google.com/+JDFields

Instagram :  https://creationsbyjdfields/ 



My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/creationsbyjdfields/ 

   Commissions are welcome, Contact Me: pals4ever98@hotmail.com  

(C) All copyright privileges retained by Creations by J.D. Fields. Downloading/printing is prohibited by law 

No comments:

Post a Comment