Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Years Y'all

                Welcome to Creations by J.D.Fields Newsletter.

 I want to wish everyone a 2016 

or as Maxine would say 
                                                Ha- Ha 


I hope everyone had a Marry Bless Christmas. As for us here in Texas we had a nice quiet Christmas. 

Hubby cooked our Holiday meal and I as always got the clean up job. Ha Ha but it was worth it for he is a good cook.

If any of you have been watching the weather channel or the news than you heard about North Texas and how its been hit with unusual tornadoes for this time of the year. 
My house did not get hit but it did come within 12-15 miles of us. I am told that has been the closest in most folks life time.

Well enough of that....



I had promise y'all when I had finish the Mural I would post it. Will I finish it a week after coming back home for So Ca  but I had to wait for hubby to get a day off so he could hang it for me. 
When he got his day off wouldn't you know it, it had to start drizzling before the rain came and we only had that day to do it. So I am happy to report that the mural is out of my garage and on the wall at Pop's Burger Stand 
107 S. Monrose 
Waxahachie, Tx

Here is what by hubby post on his Facebook page. "Well today the wife put me to work, she finished her mural for Pops hamburger stand and I got the pleasure of mounting it on his wall outside the hamburger stand. Now she can get back to paintings that are a lot easier. Yeah." 

What hubby did not say in his post was it took him, my son and two of Pop's works to get it up on some bricks so that hubby could anchor it to the wall. 

Here is a side view

And  another side view 
                                  
This is what it looks like head on. 
               After I was done with the mural I took a day off to rest and then back to my art work I went. 


I had been thinking long and hard about plein air and my Acrylics paints and how they are not working for the out doors.
                     So I try my hand at drawing again.


I did this 8"x 10" drawing on a tinted canvas panel. 
This is the Brazos River in West Columbia, Texas.


Next day I tried my hand at graphite and color pencils together.

This is my drawing of Three Bluebonnets. 


I use three to five colors on my Bluebonnets and two to three pencil on the background. 

I must say my hand hurt but is was worth it.



On the third day I did a little something different for me, I use some hard pastel to create a still life of my Snowman Cookie Jar. 

Then a couple of days later I decided to clean up my studio and found this painting that I started a little over year ago before I move to Texas.

So I gave my self a little time to finish up this painting. I am planning on sending this painting as a gift to a high school friend who now lives up in Northern California. 

On December 23, 2015 I got a text from a Pastor who I made this banner shorty after moving to Texas. 
This is what they said: "We are worshiping at the high school across from Walmart. Thank s for the sign."


It is a joy to see a banner that I painted being use and enjoyed.

Well as I am typing this newsletter out I have completed other painting before the end of the year. 



This one is a 8" x 10" acrylic painting of the San Gabriel Bell Mission.

and 

This one is call The Crow. It is on a 3 1/2" x 5' Linen Masonite board.   

----------------------------------------------------


                
Extras!!!-Extras!!!

J.D. UPCOMING EVENTS

Here you will find all the places that my artwork is on display at...


-------------------------------------------------------------




Now that Winter is apron us and Christmas is over, I've decided to hold an ONLINE AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE.

 This way you don't have to leave the comfort of your home nor have to fight all that after sale traffic.


All you need to do is browse my Store page for all the SALE items. 

And remember I will pay all sale tax and free shipping in the U.S.A. on most of my work. 

Plus I will donate 10% of the sale to mission. 


Just go to my website http://www.creationsbyjdfields.net

If you would like to lay-a-way an item(s) just message me.
  
Admission Free 
--------------------------------------------------------------


 Find Wood Carvings 

7121 N. HI 35-E 
Waxahachie,Texas 75165

Admission Free

Here I have a variety of Paintings
         ----------------------------------------------------

                         The Vault Smokehouse 
-
1290 Eastgate Road
Midlothian, Texas 76065

Now Open on  Tuesday - Thursday 11:00 am- 3:00 pm  

Friday - Saturday 11:00 am- 8:00 pm  

Close Sunday & Monday


Admission Free 





Here I have a little Mimi Art Gallery with a variety of painting, eggs, and ornaments 

Admission Free
----------------------------------------------------

I am deeply grateful for your support, comments and business and a huge thanks to all of those who have recently purchased my paintings and ornaments. It means a lot to me.

Thanks once again for taking the time to read the newsletter.
-------------------------------------------------------------


Do you have a wall that needs to be filled or perhaps replaced with an image that inspires you? Or a memory you would like captured? 

Than I would love to talk to you about doing a commission painting for you.   

And thank you for your support, your love of art and for letting me sharing my journey with you.

If you have friends who would be interested in my work, please forward this e-newsletter on to them.

--------------------------------------------------------


If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter,e-mail me at pals4ever98@hotmail.com and place in the email your the word unsubscribe along with your email address and I will take you off the list. 

That's all you have to do.

Thank you. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless


---------------------------------------------------------


If you have friends who would be interested in my

work, please forward this blog on to them. And 


You can continue to stay connected via:

My Website:  http://creationsbyjdfields.net 
My blog: http://creationsbyjdfields.blogspot.com/     
My Newsletter: http://newsletterbyjdfields.blogspot.com/

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/creationsbyjdfields
                   https://www.facebook.com/JdFields Artist 

Google+:  https://plus.google.com/+JDFields
Instagram :  https://creationsbyjdfields/ 
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/creationsbyjdfields/ 

   Commissions are welcome, Contact Me: pals4ever98@hotmail.com  

(C) All copyright privileges retained by Creations by J.D. Fields. Downloading/printing is prohibited by law 

No comments:

Post a Comment