Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving



        Welcome to Creations by J.D.Fields Newsletter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


I hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving. 
I will be heading back to So Ca for my brother Memorial Service soon and then we are going to take sometime to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. YEA!!!

Here is an update on the mural... 
With all the rain and I do mean buckets of rain these past few weeks, I have been working hard on the mural. I was hoping to have it completed and up on the owners wall before I leave for So Ca but that did not happen. 

I believe it because I have been trying to get everything ready for my brother service, IE. making photo boards of my brothers life, sending out flyers and emails for the service, pamphlet, setting up food and the list goes on, but enough of that. 


  
Here is were I am stopping and will finish the mural when I get back. 

If  you remember I posted some goose eggs ornament that I was working on. 

Will I am sorry to say that my hubby accidentally broke one of my egg ornament. I did my best to repair it but because of all the hard work that I did on it I could not bring my self to throw it away, so I am going to place it on my Christmas tree this year. 

But I must say that this little misshapes has not stop me from creating more ornaments.  

Here is other goose egg that I have turn into an ornament.
This is a little Christmas Penguin. I have place a little Christmas tree charm on the top of the egg. 

Here is the Texas Star ornament. 
I have craved the star out of the egg but leaving just a enough meat to hold the star to the shell. I then place a star and cowboy boot charm at the bottom of the egg to give it a playful look. plus I am working on maps & old vintage music sheet ornaments too.   

I also have been working with glass ornament. These I am taking back to my grand kids and we are going to add snowmen on then. 


Plus I have flat & around plastic ornament that I have been working with. If you would like one of my many color swirl Christmas Ornament just email me. All novelty ornament come with a gift box.  

NOVELTY GLASS, PLASTIC AND FLAT, ROUND ORNAMENTS
Note# Tax & Shipping included in the price of the ornament.

1. Small Ornaments - $12.00 
2. Medium Ornaments - $15.00 
3. Large Ornaments - $20.00 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 
Extras!!!-Extras!!!


J.D. UPCOMING EVENTS

Here you will find all the places that my artwork is on display at...


LIGHTHOUSE COFFEE SHOP AND ART GALLERY

November 01- December 31 the New Gallery Art Show call "TRAVEL" will be showing 8 of my California Mission painting. 

1404 N. 9th Street 
Midlothian, Texas 76065

Now Open at 8:am Monday - Friday

8:am-3:pm Mon | 8:am-9:pm Tue-Fri | 9:am-9:pm Sat



 Admission Free  
 
--------------------------------------------------------------

 Find Wood Carvings 

7121 N.HI 35E 
     Waxahachie, Texas 75165 


                                      Admission Free  

                                                Here I have a variety of painting.

         ----------------------------------------------------

                         The Vault Smokehouse 
-
1290 Eastgate Road
Midlothian, Texas 76065

Now Open on  Tuesday - Thursday 11:00 am- 3:00 pm  

Friday - Saturday 11:00 am- 8:00 pm  

Close Sunday & Monday

Admission Free 

Here I have a little Mimi Art Gallery with a variety of painting, eggs, and ornaments 

----------------------------------------------------

I am deeply grateful for your support, comments and business and a huge thanks to all of those who have recently purchased my paintings and ornaments. It means a lot to me.

Thanks once again for taking the time to read the newsletter.
-------------------------------------------------------------


Do you have a wall that needs to be filled or perhaps replaced with an image that inspires you? Or a memory you would like captured? 

Than I would love to talk to you about doing a commission painting for you.   

And thank you for your support, your love of art and for letting me sharing my journey with you.

If you have friends who would be interested in my work, please forward this e-newsletter on to them.

--------------------------------------------------------




If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter, e-mail me at 
pals4ever98@hotmail.com and place in the subject line unsubscribe "Delete" and I will take you off the list. 

That's all you have to do. 

Thank you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Well until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless

---------------------------------------------------------


If you have friends who would be interested in my

work, please forward this blog on to them. And 


You can continue to stay connected via:

My Website:  http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/  

My blog: http://creationsbyjdfields.blogspot.com/     

My Newsletter: http://newsletterbyjdfields.blogspot.com/

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/creationsbyjdfields

Google+:  https://plus.google.com/+JDFields

Instagram :  https://creationsbyjdfields/ 

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/creationsbyjdfields/ 


  Commissions are welcome, Contact Me: pals4ever98@hotmail.com  

(C) All copyright privileges retained by Creations by J.D. Fields. Downloading/printing is prohibited by law 

No comments:

Post a Comment