Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy Harvest y'all


Welcome to Creations by J.D.Fields Newsletter



------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Harvest y'all
I hope you didn't eat to much candy. Ha Ha 

Will since the last newsletter I have been busy in my studio and I have also been getting things ready for my brother memorial service in November from Texas. Not an easy task by far..

But here is what I have been up too. Starting with my missions paintings  
#13 Nuestra Senora de La Soledad - 1791, this mission stood in ruins for 100 years, very rustic. 

21# San Francisco Solano de Sonoma - 1823, this is the last Californian Mission along the coast.  

My son I wanted to get out of the house and explore some of the farm road and back roads in Waxahachie and Maypearl. As we were driving a long laughing and talking I saw this mailbox that stood across for the owners house. We pull over and I painted this 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" Plein Air acrylic painting on Masonite Board.


Do you remember in the last news letter I said I was going and paint at this event? 


Well I did and and things were going will at the time. I had decided to try my hand again with my pallet knife for fun. The plein Air artist (what little they was) had stake out their spots and so did I. 
I had decided to sit on the corner street so that I could see the red trailer and passersby could see my work. (I am try to get use to folks watching me as I paint. For me this is stepping out of my comfort zone big time.) Will everything was working out fine when one of the artist who was sitting a little off to my left decided to have here friend go to their car and get her Plein Air umbrella so when the sun hit her she would be fine. 
I have to say that we where in front of the BIG Old Historical Court House with Big trees that was shading us just fine. But she just had to put up her umbrella. OK that fine but at lease have some courtesy and ask if her umbrella was in my way! Which it was and she did not seem to care. 
Well I try my best to look around her umbrella with little success. You might be asking your self why didn't I just move. My hubby had taken care of somethings at the house and had came by to spend the day with me before he went back to work for a week. I got so frustrated that I just started playing with a back ground but it did not work. So I pack up and left. 

    
Just a couple days later I got a text from the Vault that they sold on of my eggs to a couple from Florida.

Note: This is not the one they bought, I seem to have forgotten to get a pic of the Owl they bought but it's in the family line, Snow Owl.  


I stated in my last newsletter that I was going to starting 50 style mural for a hamburger stand her in Waxahachie, Texas. Well I did or I should say I am working on it right now. 

Here are the stages of the mural. 
Here is the first stage.
 The owner pick a around glass building. Because there are tree every where you look I decided to place then in the mural. The owner also wanted a new logo that he wants to use when he moves from other location. 
He did keep his other sign.    

I wanted to see what it would look like with some cars next to the building.
I am use house paint to paint this mural which is way different from Artist Acrylic paint. 

Here is a close up

Next I place people in the building eating and talking. This I did in a folk art style. 

Now I need to place a glass in the building but first I need to tape off the cars so they don't get mess up. 

Here you can see that I white wash the window and now I am hand painting more cars in.  

 Here is a close up of the cars 

While working on the mural I did take a wee brake and change gears to paint two Goose egg ornaments this season.
This is a little gingerbread boy...    

And on the back is a big Christmas Tree 

This is other goose egg that I painted a gingerbread girl in a Christmas mitten

On this egg I painted little holly on the side of the egg. 

And on the back side I painted a set of mittens 

Will I need to get back to that mural so take a look at where my next shows will be. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY UPCOMING EVENTS

Here you will find all the place that my artwork is on display at...


LIGHTHOUSE COFFEE SHOP AND ART GALLERY

November 01- December 31 New Gallery Art Show call "TRAVEL"

1404 N. 9th Street 
Midlothian, Texas 76065

Now Open at 8:am Monday - Friday

8:am-3:pm Mon | 8:am-9:pm Tue-Fri | 9:am-9:pm Sat



 Admission Free  

Here I will be placing 8 of my Mission painting
 
--------------------------------------------------------------


 Find Wood Carvings 

7121 N.HI 35E 
     Waxahachie, Texas 75165 


                                      Admission Free  

                                                Here I have a variety of painting.

         ----------------------------------------------------

                         The Vault Smokehouse 
-
1290 Eastgate Road
Midlothian, Texas 76065

Now Open on  Tuesday - Thursday 11:00 am- 3:00 pm  

Firday - Saturday 11:00 am- 8:00 pm  

Close Sunday & Monday

Admission Free 

Here I have a little Mimi art gallery with a variety of painting, eggs, and ornaments 

----------------------------------------------------

If you would like a portrait of your pet either on canvas, ornament or an egg like a Chicken, Duck, Goose, or Ostrich than message me or email me at pals4ever98@hotmail.com 


This would be a great time to place that Christmas order in earlier. 


~SOLD~ This is a 8"x 10" Paper Canvas 
      

This is a 11" x 14" Canvas 
Pet Ornaments


Chicken Egg 


Goose Egg
------------------------------------------------------------
I also create Christmas 
Ornament as well.

Christmas Ornament



Christmas Ornament made from a Goose Egg 

--------------------------------------------------

Also I have place my son writing pen on my web site . So come on over and check them out. 

http://www.creationsbyjdfields.net 

------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am deeply grateful for your support, comments and business and a huge thanks to all of those who have recently purchased my paintings and ornaments. It means a lot to me.
Thanks once again for taking the time to read the newsletter.
-------------------------------------------------------------


Do you have a wall that needs to be filled or perhaps replaced with an image that inspires you? Or a memory you would like captured? 

Than I would love to talk to you about doing a commission painting for you.   

And thank you for your support, your love of art and for letting me sharing my journey with you.

If you have friends who would be interested in my work, please forward this e-newsletter on to them.

--------------------------------------------------------


If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter, e-mail me at 
pals4ever98@hotmail.com and place in the subject line unsubscribe "Delete" and I will take you off the list. 

That's all you have to do. 

Thank you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Well until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless


---------------------------------------------------------


If you have friends who would be interested in my

work, please forward this blog on to them. And 

You can continue to stay connected via:


My Website:  http://creationsbyjdfields.net 

My Info blog: http://creationbyjdfields.blogspot.com 

My Art blog: http://theartisteasel.blogspot.com  

My Newsletter: http://newsletterbyjdfields.blogspot.com

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/creationsbyjdfields

Google+:  https://plus.google.com/+JDFields

Instagram :  https://creationsbyjdfields/ 



My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/creationsbyjdfields/ 


   Commissions are welcome, Contact Me: pals4ever98@hotmail.com  

(C) All copyright privileges retained by Creations by J.D. Fields. Downloading/printing is prohibited by law 

No comments:

Post a Comment