Saturday, November 1, 2014

J.D. November Newsletter




Welcome to Creations by J.D.Fields Newsletter.

Here you will find all the place that my artwork will be at. 




 First of all I want to start off with wishing y'all...





Also 
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all

------------------------------------------------------


http://www.reddirtartfestival.com/

Please join me at Red Dirt November 15th (Rain date November 22nd) from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at Smiley Park Located on Cajon and Vine Street in Redlands, Ca.  

 I will  be showing/selling my art. 

         Keep in mind this holiday season... You, the customer, are everything to us Artist. Spending $100 at Wal-Mart or another retail or department store during the holidays won't make a difference to anyone; but spending $100 through a home business owner for Christmas means our business can continue; it gives us our pay, provides for our families, Helps us meet our personal goals, and helps us continue to do what we love without using harsh sales techniques. The big stores will not care about you the way we will because unfortunately, you don't mean that much to them. You mean the world to us - shop a home/direct sales business for Christmas this year!

---------------------------------------------------------


Well I have been busy this last month so let me give you an update. 

I have been painting for the up and coming show that I told you all about last month. 

Here is some of the paintings

 ~Sold ~ California Historical Landmark #42 - Asistoncia  Sub Mission. 


This is a  5"X 7"Acrylic Painting



This is Vasquez Rock Part - 1 This is an Acrylic Painting

I put 5 canvases together to create this rocky hill side painting.


www.creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/


Historical Zzyzx is an 32"X  28"Acrylic Painting that I put 15 canvases together to create this lovely Historical painting.

wwww.creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/


Here is my first attempt at a 11"x 14" Pastel Painting. 

This is of Snow Line Apple Orchard in Oak Glen, Ca. 
I call this one, Old Mill with Tree. 


This is a little 5"x 7" Acrylic gem of a Plein Air painting that I did up at Snow Line Apple Orchard in Oak Glen, Ca.  
I call this one "Old Shed at Snow Line"

www.creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the Seventh Annul ART AT THE ASPEN art show for the AAUW and what a great time I had. It was so good to see some of my artist friends and to meet new ones as well. 

I have to say it was a nice get away, great show and what a time it was being around some creative folks too.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This November I will once again be hanging my art work at 

the VisionQuest Art Gallery 
located at 35136 Avenue "A"
Yucaipa, Ca 
                      Open Sat: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

Admission free.


-------------------------------------------------------

Also we have a new gallery in town so come on in and check it out 
This November I will once again have my art work at  The Raven's Nest Gallery. 
                            
Admission free

----------------------------------------------------


I am deeply grateful for your support, comments and business and a huge thanks to all of those who have recently purchased my paintings and ornaments. It means a lot to me.

Thanks once again for taking the time to read the newsletter.
-------------------------------------------------------------


Do you have a wall that needs to be filled or perhaps replaced with an image that inspires you? Or a memory you would like captured? 

Than I would love to talk to you about doing a commission painting for you.   

And thank you for your support, your love of art and for letting me sharing my journey with you.

If you have friends who would be interested in my work, please forward this e-newsletter on to them.

--------------------------------------------------------





If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter, e-mail me at 
pals4ever98@hotmail.com and place in the subject line unsubscribe "Delete" and I will take you off the list. 

That's all you have to do. 

Thank you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Well until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless


---------------------------------------------------------



You can continue to stay connected via:

My Website:  http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/

Gallery: WWW.RAVENSNESTGALLERYCA.COM   

My Studio: http://j-d-fields-.fineartamerica.com   

My blog: http://creationsbyjdfields.blogspot.com/     

My Newsletter: http://newsletterbyjdfields.blogspot.com/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/artwkbyladybug/   

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/creationsbyjdfields

   All images and text (c) 2014 by J.D. Fields 

No comments:

Post a Comment