Monday, August 4, 2014

Aug Newsletter by J.D.Fields

Well to Creations by J.D.Fields Newsletter.
Here you will find all the place that my artwork will be at. 

--------------------------------------

16"x 20" California Street 

The other day I went to check out a new gallery in Yucaipa called Raven's Nest Gallery 
35289 Yucaipa Blvd
Yucaipa, Ca 
(On the corner of Bryant and Yucaipa Blvd.)
Open: Mon-Thurs 10:00 am - 6:00 pm 
Fir 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat/ Sun 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

 After talking to the owner I now have 12 pieces of art work, (one of then is this brand new painting) and my youngest son has 6 writing pen also. 

Come on down and check them out. U will be happy u did. Also the owner is Photographer and she dose Portrait session also. 
  
---------------------------------------

I did participated in the 3rd Annual Arts Festival Sunday July 13, 2014 at the lovely Edward - Dean Museum in Cherry Valley, Ca

What a blessing it was to have my youngest son go with me and help me carry my set up, sit with me and carry it all out and repack my car again.
  
He told me that I should not be carry all of my supplies due to my back, hip and knee. 
What can I say I am no spring chicken any more. Ha-Ha
--------------------------------------

  I will once again be hanging my art work at the VisionQuest Art Gallery 
located at 35136 Avenue "A"
Yucaipa, Ca 
                      Open Sat: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

Admission free.


------------------------------------------

(This is one on my painting at RAA)

And at the Redlands Art Assoc Gallery 
located at 215 E. State Street
Redlands, CA 

                    Open Mon - Sat: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm

        The date of the hanging is June 7th - July 11th.

Admission free.


----------------------------------------
16" X 20"  Acrylic painting call ' 
Oak Glen ~ Potato Canyon Rd Old Weather Barn 


 
42"x 30" Acrylic painting call 
'A Job will Done' 


I will be participating in the San Bernardino Art Assoc Open Art Exhibition with these two painting.

The reception for this show will be Aug 7th from 6:00 -9:00 pm
 So come on down and say howdy....

---------------------------------------


Redlands Bowl Art Show
It is August 16th from 10:00 am-4:00 pm at the Mission Gables House, 168 S. Eureka Street Redlands, CA next to the Redlands Bowl. 

So come on down and say howdy....

-----------------------------------------

I am deeply grateful for your support, comments and business and a huge thanks to all of those who have recently purchased my paintings and ornaments. It means a lot to me.
Thanks once again for taking the time to read the newsletter.
----------------------------------------


Do you have a wall that needs to be filled or perhaps replaced with an image that inspires you? Or a memory you would like captured? Than I would love to talk to you about doing a commission painting for you.

   And thank you for your support, your love of art and for letting me sharing my journey with you.

If you have friends who would be 
interested in my work, please forward this e-newsletter on to them.
--------------------------------------


If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter, e-mail me at 
pals4ever98@hotmail.com and place in the subject line unsubscribe "Delete" and I will take you off the list.

 
That's all you have to do. 

Thank you.

---------------------------------------

Well until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless


---------------------------------------


you can continue to stay connected via:

My Website:  http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/
Gallery: WWW.RAVENSNESTGALLERYCA.COM   
My Studio: http://j-d-fields-.fineartamerica.com   
My blog: http://creationsbyjdfields.blogspot.com/     
My Newsletter: http://newsletterbyjdfields.blogspot.com/
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/artwkbyladybug/   
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ArtWorkbyLadyBug

   All images and text (c) 2014 by J.D. Fields 


No comments:

Post a Comment