Tuesday, March 25, 2014

So much is happening in April...


Creations by J.D.Fields 



The last time I wrote I was going to the White Water Reserve in White Water, Ca. I started out painting my little 5"x 7" of the 2nd pond looking out at the dry wall early in the morning. 
Later on in the morning I had folks (mostly snow bunnies) coming up to me and asking about my work and wanting my business cards. But sometime in the late morning / early after noon a family group come up and the children started asking me question on how to mix color, what type of paint do I use, how to create shadows in a painting and just love watching me paint. 
I am was glad I was painting small for it seen that I was giving then a quick painting lesson. 


------------------------------------------------------------

Then in Feb I participated in the Plein Air of Riverside 
9th Annual Paint Out!!!!!! This year theme was "Reflections"
at the Historical Fairmont Park in Riverside,Ca. 

I did not get to participate in all 9 days but here is the paintings that I did get to do some complete and some not. 
   
 This painting was around the Rose Garden looking from across Lake Evans. 


This was at the location around Randall & Redwood Ave at
the Green Bridges. 

I had choose the small green bridges

because their was other artist painting on it and I like the

 look and feel of it.




I painted the White Bridge at Fairmount Lake.

 I ready like the look of this little white bridge with the little

stream running under the bridge and over the rocks. But I

found that I was changing the shadows in the morning so I

 moved to the water, tress's and rocks and will need to go

 back and finish the bridge and over all painting at a later

 date. 


This is the Quick Draw painting that I only had 2 1/2 hours

 to paint. This is a part of the inland at Evens lake.


----------------------------------------------------------------


http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/store/p16/%230097_-_Walking_on_Water%C2%A0.html 

http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/store/p65/%230105_-%C2%A0%C2%A0Lazy_Summer_Day%C2%A0.html


http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/store/p25/%23_o128_-%C2%A0A_Job_Well_Done.html


I also got to hang three of my art work at the "The 
Queen Bean Cafe" in Yucaipa, CA 


this past Feb 10 - 23. along with the late 

National Award Winning Artist William Palluth. 


This is what part of the wall looked like with mind and Bill Palluth art work.  

-----------------------------------------------------------


Come in April I will be at some art events. You mite be asking your self Where? Well I am glad you ask. I will be at...

http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/store/p42/%230055_-Purple_and_White_Ruffled_Iris.html


http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/store/p32/%230054_-_Douglas_Iris.html


March 31 - May 6, 
I will be showing these two painting at 
the Redlands Art Assoc Gallery 
located at 215 E. State Street
Redlands, CA 

                    Open Mon - Sat: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm 

Admission to all events is free.

-----------------------------------------------------


I will be painting with PARR  on 

Wednesday APRIL 9 and 

Saturday April 12, at the 

Yucaipa Regional Park


Get off on the off-ramp on Interstate 10 in Yucaipa... Take the Live Oak Canyon Rd exit, EXIT 85.

Turn left onto Oak Glen Rd
Live Oak Canyon Rd becomes Oak Glen Rd

Turn left onto Live Oak Canyon Rd -
Continue onto Oak Glen Rd until u get to ur destination 

Yucaipa Regional Park will be on ur left

-------------------------------------------------------

http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/store/p5/%230062_-%C2%A0Simplicity%C2%A0.html


April 19, Saturday

I will be at the The Wildlands Conservancy’s / Los Rios Rancho for the Apple Blossom Art Show. I will have a booth with my work so come on out and enjoy all the events in Oak Glen. 

39611 Oak Glen Rd. #13,
Oak Glen, California, 92399


Admission to all events is free.


The preserve is located at the top of Oak Glen Road which 


has an off-ramp on Interstate 10 in Yucaipa... Take the Oak Glen Rd/Live Oak Canyon Rd exit, EXIT 85.

Turn left onto Oak Glen Rd.

Turn right onto Calimesa Blvd.
  • If you reach 13th St you've gone about 0.1 miles too far.

  • Turn left onto Wildwood Canyon Rd.
    • Wildwood Canyon Rd is 0.7 miles past Canyon Dr
    • If you reach Avenue G you've gone about 0.4 miles too far

    • Turn left onto Oak Glen Rd.

    • Turn left onto Los Rios Acrd (Portions unpaved).
      • Los Rios Acrd is 0.1 miles past Snowline Ct
      • If you reach Raspberry Ln you've gone about 0.3 miles too 
      • far

      • 39611 OAK GLEN RD.
        • If you reach Snowline Ct you've gone a little too far

Open daily from

 8 am to 5 pm.



--------------------------------------------------------


http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/store/p125/Bono%27s_Historical_Orange.html


http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/store/p25/%23_o128_-%C2%A0A_Job_Well_Done.html


April 25-27 


I will be showing these two painting at the 

Yucaipa Valley Art Assoc 
  12202 1st St, Yucaipa, CA 
           Open April 25th - Reception at 7:00 pm till 9:00 pm.
April 26, Saturday 10 am - 4 pm  & 

April 27, Sunday 12 pm - 4 pm  

Awards ceremony at 3:00 pm.


Come on down and vote for your favorite painting plus meet the artists.

Admission to all events is free.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------          


Also remember to consider art for your next gift while supporting your local businesses.




Do you have a wall that needs to be filled or perhaps 

replaced with an image that inspires you? Or a memory you 

would like captured? Than I would love to talk to you about

 doing a commission painting for you.   And thank you for 

your support, your love of art and for letting me sharing my 

journey with you.  If you have friends who would be 

interested in my work, please forward this e-newsletter on to 

them.

-------------------------------------------------------------




I am deeply grateful for your support, comments and 
business and a huge thanks to all of those who have recently 
purchased my paintings and ornaments. It means a lot to me.
Thanks once again for taking the time to read the newsletter.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter, e-mail me at 
pals4ever98@hotmail.com and place in the subject 
line unsubscribe "Delete" and I will take you off the list. 
That's all you have to do. 
Thank you.

 
---------------------------------------------------------------------


Well until next time, Happy Creating and God Bless


-------------------------------------------------------------


And remember you can continue to stay connected via:

My Website:  http://creationsbyjdfields.weebly.com/
My Studio: http://j-d-fields-.fineartamerica.com   
My blog: http://creationsbyjdfields.blogspot.com/     

My Newsletter: http://newsletterbyjdfields.blogspot.com/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/artwkbyladybug/   

Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ArtWorkbyLadyBug

    

All images and text (c) 2014 by J.D. Fields





No comments:

Post a Comment