Sunday, August 25, 2013

September - October Newsletter

Creations by J.D. Fields (c)


Hello everyone,  
                      Can you believe that summer is almost gone and children are going back to school now. Where has the time gone.

This summer I have been busy taking care of grand babies and painting in the studio and trying my hand at El Plein Air painting (french word for The Open Air). 

Well I have been thinking about starting a art news letter again but have been putting it off until now. 

Don't worry you won't get swamped with emails from me for I am only going to be sending it out every 2 to 3 months.

So lets start...




Now that September is just around the corner I have been emailing folks about art shows and here are some that I will be participating in September - October.

 Riverside Community Arts Assoc, is having an exhibit held by the members of the PARR group on September 5 to October 12, 2013. 
The Gallery Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 11:00 am to 2:00 pm  


The reception well be held at 3870 Lemon Street, Riverside Downtown during the Riverside Arts Walk on Thursday September 5 & October 3, 2013 from 6:00 to 9:00 pm. Admission is free. (I will be at both dates)


Here is the painting I enter.



On September 20,2013 - I will also be participating in the "A TASTE OF CREATIVITY". At Yucaipa Community Center, 34900 Oak Glen Road, Yucaipa,Ca. 
The evening will be filled with food, music, art and beverages and some opportunity drawings too!


        My donation - Little Miss Sunflower (folk art)



And Beautiful Sun Set 


They will also have RENOWNED MUSICIAN CARLOS REYNOSA as well. 

Information and tickets available at VISIONQUEST ART GALLERY,35136 Avenue A ,Yucaipa, Ca.

Gallery open Saturdays, 10 am to 4 pm or call: 909-227-2839 (Tina) 

$25. per person, $45. per couple, $180. for a table of 8





On October 5 & 6, 2013 - I well be at the The Aspen Club House in Sun City, Apple Valley Ca for their Art at the Aspen as a art vendor. If you are in town or passing though or coming home from Vegas come on in and sit a spell.  

The event is at 10741 Lakeshore Drive, Apple Valley, Ca  (in Sun City, off of Apple Valley Road) on Saturday & Sunday October 5 & 6, 2013 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm  

The AAUW will be selling tickets at the door ($10.00) but children 12 years of age and under are free. 

Note: All proceeds from the sale of the tickets are for local scholarship.




 

I will be selling large to small art works, greeting cards, prints, and egg art.

(C) All copyright privileges retained by Creations by J.D. Fields. Downloading/printing is prohibited by law


Hope to see you there (*u*) 


 J.D. Fields ~ Outsider Artist




My online gallery and affordable giclees on canvas, prints and cards: j-d-fields-.pixels.com  

Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/artwkbyladybug/

Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CreationsbyJDFields

My blog: http://artwkbyladybug.blogspot.com/


Note: If you wish to unsubscribe just email me at pals4ever98@hotmail.com and I will take you off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment